CANCELATION RULES RELATING TO COVID-19
Regulatory changes made by government agencies which subsequently lead to an absolute inability to go ahead with your production/ event will not incur a cancellation fee.
Cancelation fees can also be waived if a vital team-member tests positive for Covid-19. Proof of a positive test will be required when cancelling or rescheduling.
Expenses covered by Delight Studios at your request and prior to your production/event will be invoiced in the case of cancellation.
At DELIGHT STUDIOS we care about our clients and staff. We adhere to the Swedish Public Health Agency’s regulations and general guidelines relating to everyone’s responsibility to prevent COVID-19 infections and have implemented the following measures:
• We regularly clean and disinfect all spaces.
• We have increased the frequency of overall cleaning and sanitization. Furthermore, our contractor employs a specialized sanitization and cleaning process.
• Frequently touched surfaces are cleaned and sanitized first thing in the morning and late evening prior to closing.
• We have made significant behavioural changes to reduce the spread of COVID-19. All staff socially-distance and wear masks.
• Our staff has been COVID tested.
• Sanitizing gel dispensers are placed around our facilities, including studios, dining room, toilets, access hall and common areas.
• Our catering service and dining area complies with all COVID regulations. We also offer gluten free, vegetarian and lactose free meals.
• We encourage our clients to restrict the crew size to 1 person per 10sqm.
• If required by our clients, we can specially disinfect and clean equipment (at an extra cost).